Epinay Teaching School Partnership is an open and collaborative network of partners working to improve outcomes for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities as well as a wide range of life challenges and alternative pathways.
We welcome to the partnership mainstream and special schools at every age and phase as well as unique partners, charities, educational and non-educational services.
We currently operate two Teaching School forums which are:
Epinay Teaching School Partnerships Alliance
The Alliance are working together to meet the Big 6; key areas of responsibility for Teaching Schools as defined by the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL):
- Play a greater role in training new entrants to the profession.
- Lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development.
- Identify and develop leadership potential.
- Provide support for other schools.
- Designate and broker specialist leaders of education (SLEs).
- Research and development.
If you are interested in becoming an Alliance member then we would love to hear from you. Contact Dianne Mountain, email email@example.com, or fill in the form below.
Regional SEND Teaching School Collaboration
The Collaboration was formed by the four SEND Teaching Schools, and their Alliance partners, from the North East. Working together to:
- Drawing on our collective insights and expertise in SEND education and care
- Delivering high quality specialist CPD for the SEND workforce
- Advocating SEND issues on behalf of children, families and schools, both regionally and nationally
- Raising standards in SEND provision through school to school support
- Achieving sustainable impact
To be announced soon . . . new . . . South Tyneside’s Admin/Business Forum